The White Lotus Season Two spectacular Sicilian itinerary
The White Lotus Season Two - the real itinerary starts here...
If your imagination has been captured by The White Lotus Season Two, you are not alone. Sicily is very much in the spotlight for its spectacular and unique experiences. We’ve created a ten-night itinerary that takes in some of show’s most scenic and fascinating moments.
Follow in the footsteps of the colourful cast of characters, taking in panoramic seascapes and ornate estates, sampling delectable food and wine along the way. This trip offers the very best of Sicily, in an entertaining new way, including:
The White Lotus Season Two highlights
- Start in Palermo with a gourmet walking tour of Del Capo market, private visit to a noble villa and cocktails on the terrace.
- Hike the Madonie Mountains offers a glimpse of unspoilt rural life. Follow mule tracks and take a lesson in cheese making
Sea-side Cefalu’s Norman Cathedral is the picturesque backdrop of many seductive scenes
- Vist Baroque Noto with its extraordinary, romantic architecture and 360-degree views
- Mount Etna experience: see the volcanic peaks and taste award-winning wines from Etna’s boutique wineries
- End in Taormina at the ‘White Lotus Hotel’ – otherwise known as San Domenico Palace, a Four Seasons Hotel