Spend a very special festive season in Sicily, filled with immersive Christmas
traditions, authentic flavours and enchanting family experiences.
Festive Sicily - Highlights
- Stay in an aristocratic palazzo in Palermo
- See medieval Erice dressed up for Christmas with twinkling Christmas stalls
Indulge in delicious Sicilian Christmas culinary traditions
- Visit an atmospheric, living Presepe (Nativity) in Custonaci
- Create your own colourful ceramic decorations using Sicilian techniques
- Learn to prepare almond-paste sweets: Frutti di Martorana
- Private walking tour in the Madonie Mountains
Suggested stay: 6 nights
Perfect for: multi-generational families and friends who’d like to experience a different perspective of Christmas, with every detail taken care of.