A Chef's Tour
A hands-on culinary adventure, discovering the traditions of Sicily whilst learning to cook special dishes. You’ll be instructed by local chefs, Mamma Luisa and the holder of a Michelin star. Choose the best ingredients at market, learn about authentic bread and cheese making, taste award-winning extra virgin olive oil and fabulous wines.
A Chef's tour - highlights:
- Take a guided, chef-led tour of Palermo’s Capo market
- Hone pasta making skills with a masterclass on pasta from ancient grains, filled pasta and Sicilian seasonal sauces
- Sample the best Sicilian cakes and deserts such as granita and brioche, cannoli, cassata and artisanal Sicilian sweets
- Enjoy a two Michelin-starred dinner and discover special secrets shared by the chef
- Experience the highest quality wineries and viticulture of Etna, Marsala and Western Sicily
Suggested stay: 7 nights
Perfect for: food connoisseurs, restaurant owners and chefs looking for inspiration.