Salt and Vine
Embark on a week-long journey through Western Sicily, uncovering the culture, countryside and cuisine of this unique area.
Salt and Vine - highlights:
- Enjoy a Norman feast hosted in a palace and candle-lit supper at the opera
- Delve deeper into Palermo visiting a unique art collection, and historic library
- Experience glittering Norman mosaics and the summer retreats of aristocrats
- Discover a Greek city, taste artisanal olive oil and follow the salt road dotted with windmills
- Sample the wines of Marsala, and enjoy a guided cellar visit at one of the oldest local producers
- Explore an archaeological park which dates back to the 7th Century BC
- Cook the highly prized red shrimp and drop-in on a quirky seaside museum
Suggested stay: 7 nights
Perfect for: experiential explorers who want to write their own story.